World Of Warplanes Beta Keys

Started by Nefaro, September 29, 2012, 05:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

undercovergeek

Staggerwing

Tempting but I'm gonna pass. That site wants way too many vital stats to create an account. I know they're not some rinky-dink low tech outfit like SonyOnline or Blizzard but still...

Guess I'll wait for another beta promo. :-\

(And, yes, I know I can fill in nonsense. Still- Pass for now.)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

I registered for the key and then went to the wings site which said ooooo you're in Europe.... Join here instead of here so I did.... Then registered the key and it said wrong region. I imagine if I had ignored the European warning I would be ok... But the ping to the us would be horrendous I would have thought

Nefaro

I've really been enjoying World of Warplanes thus far.

The mouse controls take some getting used to, but I'd much rather use those than my joystick since that beast brings on the carpal tunnel faster than anything.

I'm actually doing as good, probably better, with the mouse now that I've figured out how to manipilate the control scheme.  It's still not perfect (large barrel rolls are difficult to do with it, and getting your banking turn going at just the right speed can be tough sometimes) but I'm liking it for the most part.

I'll probably play the shnot out of the beta and be kinda burned out by the time the real release arrives, again, like WOT.  O well.  :-\  I'll just have to pull myself away to play the new version of WOT sometime, so I don't get burned out.

Can't say a whole lot, being closed beta, but it gets Nef's thumbs up (and it's not even released yet!)

jomni

Would be interesting to compare with War Thunder. But there's NDA for both betas.