Caption This!

Started by TheCommandTent, January 10, 2013, 10:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longdan

Made me laugh just like your toyota and Haitians thing.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Centurion40

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 10, 2013, 10:13:21 PM
We don't have a 'caption this' thread yet, so I figured I would start one.  I don't see how this could possibly go wrong.........  8)

I saw this article and accompanying picture that already included some great captions so lets see what ya'll can come up with.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/putin-boy-photo-did-174630989.html

Here is the picture.

Yuri, if you don't sit still I am going to shove you under that black robe.  And you know they don't wear underpants under those things.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

OK, next game you can be the DM - now give me back my d20!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

TheCommandTent

Ok, our next entry in the caption this thread is from today's inauguration festivities.   ;D

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

*thinking to himself* "I could offer her a cigar... "
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

"If you can feel that from here, imagine what it would be like up close and personal...GIGGITY!!"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Longdan

Ex presidents get x ray vision

mirth

"I wish Hilary had a grip like that"
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

that redhead on the right side of the image is giving her the eye, too
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

hes looking at her grip and approving.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

"I hope the guys in my Secret Service detail don't hit on her before I get to."
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

"Hey darlin', the last sweet young thang I was with had a sex act named after her. Want to make history"?

W8taminute

"Hay baybaay, excuuuse me while I whip this out."
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Longdan

"So many women, so little time."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on January 21, 2013, 11:39:43 PM
"Hey darlin', the last sweet young thang I was with had a sex act named after her. Want to make history"?

Yeah, but Kelly Clarkson was famous before this.  Monica was famous because of Billy.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers