More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

^Huh?
Also, is that really Robbie the Robot? Wasn't his head a dome?

solops

Quote from: Tpek on December 05, 2019, 10:13:58 AM
^Huh?
Also, is that really Robbie the Robot? Wasn't his head a dome?

That is the robot from "Lost in Space" the TV series.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

Damn! You mean he ate a human? Probably poor Will Robinson, he always was pretty dumb. Look how long he stuck-up for Dr. Smith.  I never trusted that Summ-bitch.  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

Not really, but that's missing the point - lovingly hand washing them has immense therapeutic value, and can set a wonderfully relaxing mood for the rest of the evening.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Just don't get them mixed-up with the skulls of your In-Laws.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

Does anyone know what wine goes well with screaming toddlers?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

That's pretty scary. I hope I don't see that in my sleep tonight.  :hide:

besilarius

"With your eyes closed?"

Martok

Further proof that I'll never understand fashion.  ??? 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

besilarius

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

OUCH! Snarky but I like it.  O0

airboy

Which is the Mightiest Hunter?

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

^That's awesome!  They even have mason jars to drink the health or mana out of.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy