More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Longdan

Over to WalMart for some more new Levis.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Rekim

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 08, 2013, 06:55:02 AM

No kidding. After sequestration they're cutting the Blue Angels. Wouldn't surprise me if the Navy got some UAVs too.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Longdan

Quote from: LongBlade on February 08, 2013, 11:05:22 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 08, 2013, 06:55:02 AM

No kidding. After sequestration they're cutting the Blue Angels. Wouldn't surprise me if the Navy got some UAVs too.

Imagine Tom Cruise as a 'Maverick" drone pilot..he takes the tape off his glasses but can't conceal
his erection when talking to girls....

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

bayonetbrant

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

seeing as I still have some of my early-80s dice from when I first started RPG'ing, that statement's true for me w/o even trying much.  I'd hate to think what Steelie and Windy are carrying in their knucklebones pouches.

Longdan

Knucklebones were a fantastic invention.  You guys cannot imagine how hard it was to find
little cubic rocks.  The pyramids were an attempt to make five sided dice with the available technology
but they proved too heavy to roll unless you were really strong.

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2013, 04:04:18 PM

seeing as I still have some of my early-80s dice from when I first started RPG'ing, that statement's true for me w/o even trying much.  I'd hate to think what Steelie and Windy are carrying in their knucklebones pouches.

That guy's dice are suspect! They should be far more worn. I suspect a n00b or photoshop.