More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

^  ROFLMAO!! 

So very, very true. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Windigo

BoB must roll a lot of natural 1's on the surprise table when his wifey bears frying pan
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

W8taminute

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 23, 2013, 03:22:17 PM
Ghost Recon

Idiots.  Unprofessionals.  Everyone knows you point your toes horizontally not vertically whilst goosestepping.  Sheesh...
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grimnirsson

Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 23, 2013, 03:22:17 PM
Ghost Recon

I think they are hoping to fool us into believing they have Stormtroopers. Which, even if they did....when has a Stormtrooper ever hit the broad side of a barn with his blaster anyway???

Show me a Wookie, then I'll be impressed   8)

bob48

Tut. You should never put figures on the games table UNTIL you have finished painting 'em!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!