More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Keunert

i have a nagging suspiscion that either Bison or Harley made that joke about SoM.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Keunert on May 02, 2013, 09:06:55 AM

i have a nagging suspiscion that either Bison or Harley made that joke about SoM.

Nah, unlike Harley, I don't blame the government for everything. Like needing to mow the grass (damn government), rain (damn government weather machines), or paper cuts (damn government issued paper).

Also, as a medieval historian, I sort of agree with this. Those lit majors didn't let little things like historical fact or actual context get in the way of their analysis of Canterbury Tales against Lord of the Rings...
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Windigo

there should be warning labels in College/University calenders associated with certain majors.

WARNING: Successful completion of this program is unlikely to secure employment within this area of study. It is intended for amusement and education only.

Barthheart

Centurion40

Quote from: Windigo on May 02, 2013, 12:04:45 PM
there should be warning labels in College/University calenders associated with certain majors.

WARNING: Successful completion of this program is unlikely to secure employment within this area of study. It is intended for amusement and education only.

Which is where the "it's the gov'ts fault!" label could be applied.  Perhaps gov't funded institutions should not be permitted to teach subjects for which there are no chances to achieve legitimate pecuniary reward.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: Barthheart on May 02, 2013, 12:26:28 PM
SoM?

My 1st year English prof did this!  He especially loved Juvenal's "Satires".  There's some dirty shit in there! 
Any time is a good time for pie.

Windigo

GDS_Starfury

<---  went to art school, now works as a contractor.  lesson learned.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.