More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

He's standing behind you holding a big, big club   8)

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

besilarius

I had never realised that so many Boiler Techs were Finnish.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bobarossa

What the heck is "beer Chang" (in Swedish breakfast)?

Pete Dero

bobarossa

Strange, I would expect that as part of the Thai breakfast.  Maybe that's what they use as the base for the Rice Soup?

besilarius

Donner Party, table for fifty.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Think I'll keep driving for now.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

Does it also count as ironic that there is no $500 category in Jeopardy?
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

besilarius

Used to love Cliff on Cheers.  This is brilliant.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

It's getting very difficult in the wine business to be distinctive.
Anything to stand up in a crowd.

"With your eyes closed?"

bobarossa

I won't be touching that wine with a 10 inch pole.

Tpek

Quote from: besilarius on August 24, 2019, 06:57:16 AM
It's getting very difficult in the wine business to be distinctive.
Anything to stand up in a crowd.

When you remove all the non-Kosher parts from Wine to get Kosher Wine, this is the result. :P

Sir Slash

Wonder what Dick thought that one up?  :2funny: