Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

the wing flex is crazy.  and the thought theyve be flying for almost 60 years more so.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Barthheart

LongBlade

Interesting.

Wind tunnel?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Longdan

Actually it is a "woofer" from a Nazi Heavy Stereo System.  Designed but not deployed in time for combat.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on March 25, 2013, 02:22:52 PM
Interesting.

Wind tunnel?

I think so... just found the photo with no  test... odd open shape for a wind tunnel though.... but made the stuff on the left that looks flexible is a movable shroud...

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Longdan on March 25, 2013, 02:24:26 PM
Actually it is a "woofer" from a Nazi Heavy Stereo System.  Designed but not deployed in time for combat.

OK, I LOL'ed.  That was pretty good ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 25, 2013, 04:33:24 PM
Quote from: Longdan on March 25, 2013, 02:24:26 PM

OK, I LOL'ed.  That was pretty good ;D

I chuckled. Makes total sense if you have any sense of German weapons development from that era.

Longdan

The 501st Schwere Telefunken Companie

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Longdan

LongBlade

GDS_Starfury

actually no.
you all get -10 grog points as the Schräge Musik was a upward facing cannon system for night fighters.
what you "grogs" were looking for was the Schallkanone.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Stop harshing my Jazz, GDS. Any old Wilde Sau knows what Schräge Musik is. And anyone with a copy of Blueprint for Mars knows about the Sound Cannon.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys