Vietnam era droptanks - recycled...

Started by Jack Nastyface, January 16, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jack Nastyface

sigh...I guess that what happens when you become semi-regular:  I miss all the cool stuff.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Atilla60

Still

QuoteJust imagine looking up and seeing a giant fuel tank speeding towards your head. I doubt they were thinking "CANOE!" but when life hands you lemons...make a canoe.
Brilliant
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on January 19, 2014, 02:34:39 PM
sigh...I guess that what happens when you become semi-regular:  I miss all the cool stuff.

well we wouldnt be grogs if we didnt know the most mundane and arcane if military history.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on January 19, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

We're still working on Windi to become semi-regular, but he refuses to take his Metamucil.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus