The Search For Extra Ts Program

Started by crowdrake, May 04, 2022, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowdrake

What a day that was. :) 

GDS_Starfury

its rough to discover extra solar testicles.  :-\
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

crowdrake

Finaly got the audio going, but its a data reader viewer , you can lisen to pictures text anything its raw data, so quality isnt like a music file, its so you can lisen to space not bon jovi. the important bit it being able to tune into varying scan lines in static and find patens, you can then go deeper with binary like you would see on 8 bit computers, but from static. The planets are sheres so aliens would know things lik PI and Math, they would know gravinty and weight, they wouldd likely see light. this program is to search for such things

crowdrake

as you can see after I figured out the files from SETI an ALIENS head showed up if it was ausio from SETI and aq starchart for images etc... Spooky

https://agamecreator.itch.io/searching-for-extra-terresrials-with-real-seti-data-files