Double set of AH's Panzer Leader

Started by bayonetbrant, June 23, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

I have 2 copies of Panzer Leader I'm looking to unload.  When I purchased them, they were consolidated so that all the US counters are in one box, and all the Germans in another. 
Both sets of maps, and rules, but only 1 set of scenario cards. 
There is a printout of the original countersheets so you can check the manifest (I have not). 
This is essentially a players' set for someone who wants to beef up the collection or play some big games.

Asking $15 + shipping for both and will only sell as a set.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

I'll take them. We can work out the details.

Too bad you didn't bring them to Origins :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Crap!

If you want to split them up mirth, I'll take one.

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on June 23, 2017, 05:04:21 PM
Crap!

Didn't you get my copy of Jutland?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on June 23, 2017, 05:30:06 PM
Crap!

Didn't you get my copy of Jutland?

Hey now!

You said I could have it...  :'(
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

No hard feelings. I just wasn't going to miss out again :P

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on June 23, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

Shouldn't you be playing Munchkin?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Richie61

I have all 3 games if someone ever wants them to complete the series  ;)

PanzerBlitz (1970)           
Panzer Leader (1974)       
The Arab-Israeli Wars (1977)   

Which Jutland?
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

bayonetbrant

I thought about it after I was up there.  You're coming down here this fall for MACE, though, right?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 23, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

I thought about it after I was up there.  You're coming down here this fall for MACE, though, right?

You're funny

bayonetbrant

You're funnier...  but looks aren't everything

mirth

mirth

Brant, when you're ready PM me the total with the shipping and I'll paypal the $$ to you.

mirth

Crap!

Let me look it over when it comes. Only one set of scenario cards could be the problem.

Pretty sure I have a copy of Panzer Blitz already, but not Panzer Leader. I'll have to double check that too. If I end up with three copies of Panzer Leader, we can definitely work something out :P

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on June 25, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
Brant, when you're ready PM me the total with the shipping and I'll paypal the $$ to you.

$2958.87

The shipping guys are really good