Conflict of Heroes AtB & Solo xpac

Started by acctingman, June 06, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctingman

So, my copies got stolen (long miserable story) and instead of buying it online AGAIN I'd thought I'd check here to see if anyone is wanting to sell their unwanted copies? USA only, please.

Side note:  As I was typing my Subject line instead of typing Conflict of Heroes I typed Conflict of Herpes.......hope no one has that to sell  :-\

Barthheart

acctingman

Our garage got broken into. Yea, I know...what are my games doing in the garage?  :uglystupid2:

Lost several games I had, about $300 worth of 15mm mini's and terrain I worked and a few other random garage type items.

Thieves need to die, all of them

bbmike

Quote from: acctingman on June 06, 2017, 11:48:16 AM
Our garage got broken into. Yea, I know...what are my games doing in the garage?  :uglystupid2:

Lost several games I had, about $300 worth of 15mm mini's and terrain I worked and a few other random garage type items.

Stealing wargames and minis? Those must have been some smart thieves!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

acctingman

Quote from: bbmike on June 06, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
Quote from: acctingman on June 06, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

Stealing wargames and minis? Those must have been some smart thieves!

I don't get it. Who the hell steels war gaming stuff? Thinking it was just them grabbing random stuff. I had everything nicely packed away in a huge tote.