For Sale - GMT's Panzer 2nd

Started by acctingman, November 11, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctingman

I'm sure most (if not all) of you who would want this game have it, but I have a second un-opened copy of GMT's Panzer 2nd Ed. My lovely wife bought it for me but hadn't realized that I already bought it earlier!

$45.00 plus what ever shipping will be. I work 2 miles from a post office so once I have your mailing address and your shipping preference I'll get a total sent out.

Paypal and US residents

IF someone has a used (or un-used) copy of Wing Leader (either one) I'd be willing to trade.

Thanks

Staggerwing

I'll take it if no one else has already.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

acctingman

BanzaiCat

She's a keeper if she's buying you wargames. Wish I knew what that was like!  :o

acctingman

Quote from: BanzaiCat on November 11, 2017, 02:43:13 PM
She's a keeper if she's buying you wargames. Wish I knew what that was like!  :o

Yep, I'm a lucky fella for sure and I remind her often  O0

undercovergeek

So did you confess and say yup i have this, bought on my secret war game buying credit card

Or did you smile and say 'yay, how did you know??'

acctingman

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 12, 2017, 04:53:21 AM
So did you confess and say yup i have this, bought on my secret war game buying credit card

Or did you smile and say 'yay, how did you know??'

I told her that I actually ordered it but she told me she didn't think I was going to go through with it :)

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Staggerwing

Not yet.  :(

I'm hoping to get the chance to set up some boardgames after the holidays once I move some furniture around to make room for another table. The one I have now is perpetually covered in paperwork.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Richie61

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 02, 2017, 02:49:04 PM
Not yet.  :(

I'm hoping to get the chance to set up some boardgames after the holidays once I move some furniture around to make room for another table. The one I have now is perpetually covered in paperwork.

I can't say much. Cancer is back and I have chemo brain again. Plus I am selling off my other games except Panzer and moving to ASL & ASLSK.
Ed
aka Richie61

Staggerwing

Damn- I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you much strength so you can get through it and come back stronger.

Richie61

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 02, 2017, 10:26:49 PM
Damn- I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you much strength so you can get through it and come back stronger.

Thanks! That's life. I am not a quitter, so I will fight another battle to the end.  O0 Gonna kick cancer's ass once again  :knuppel2:
Ed
aka Richie61