Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Quote from: Moreb on January 17, 2017, 06:27:45 PM
Tuna, steve. Theyre yours but something has come up so I wont be able to get those to you tonight.

Thanks Moreb!

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Moreb

You guys are welcome. Sent PM's with instructions. Tuna, yours is for new players only though.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Tuna

Ahh, that explain why it didn't work!.. Any new players out there PM Moreb

FlickJax

Hi Moreb,

PM'ed if still available havent played the game yet.

Flick

steve58

Quote from: Moreb on January 19, 2017, 05:09:16 AM
You guys are welcome. Sent PM's with instructions. Tuna, yours is for new players only though.

Thanks for the code moreb!  :)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Moreb

Sorry about that Tuna. I wasn't aware that it was for new customers only until I got the email back.

Flipjack, PM sent.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Tuna

No problem, it's the thought that counts, thanks for the offer!

FlickJax

Sorry Moreb no good for me either looks like its region locked, doesnt work in EU

Thanks Anyway though.

Barthheart

Ok, maybe I can try. Tuna wants me in this game.

PM sent.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Barthheart on January 20, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

PM sent.

I think you will like it. The British CL line is fun once you get the Leander.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna

Quote from: Barthheart on January 20, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

PM sent.

Yay, the important thing is don't give up till you get to tier III,that's when it starts to get good. Also don't think you can hop into a tier III match (think the Aurora is III right?) with no experience and not get frustrated. Play against the Bots at first, till one of us can team up with you and coach you along.

MC

Have a couple steam games to giveaway. I originally posted this last August so I thought it may be time to post again. Does anybody go back a year or more in these posts to check for the freebies? Just curious.

1) Pride of Nations (base game)
2) Rise of Prussia Gold

gameleaper

I would realy like Rise of Prussia Gold  MC? if you still have it?

Pete Dero

Quote from: gameleaper on January 27, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
I would realy like Rise of Prussia Gold  MC? if you still have it?

I have a key for Rise of Prussia Gold available if you or someone else still needs one.

I also have keys for Civil War II and for the expansion Civil War II: The Bloody Road South.

All keys are for Steam.