Main Menu

Company of Heroes

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, April 15, 2012, 12:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bigglesworth

Oh well, i wrote  short review of this game which I am enjoying the forum software refused the size of my screenshot wiping out the post. Im not typing it again.

Its a good game. Get it if you dont have it. Its based on the WH40k engine between 1 and 2 in a WWII setting. Great value.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Shelldrake

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on April 15, 2012, 12:29:53 AM
Oh well, i wrote  short review of this game which I am enjoying the forum software refused the size of my screenshot wiping out the post. Im not typing it again.

Its a good game. Get it if you dont have it. Its based on the WH40k engine between 1 and 2 in a WWII setting. Great value.

If you enjoy vanilla CoH you owe it to yourself to check out the Blitzkreig mod. It makes a great game better by expanding the tech tree and adding new skins and mp maps.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Greybriar

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 15, 2012, 08:38:17 AM
If you enjoy vanilla CoH you owe it to yourself to check out the Blitzkreig mod. It makes a great game better by expanding the tech tree and adding new skins and mp maps.

Thanks for the heads-up. I am running Company of Heroes version 1.71.0 and it is hard to find mods for it.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 15, 2012, 08:38:17 AM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on April 15, 2012, 12:29:53 AM

Downloading now.

Mr. Bigglesworth

It wont play nice with steam. I get a cannot verify media error.