Hitman Teaser Image Released

Started by LongBlade, April 19, 2012, 09:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Hitman: Absolution teaser image has been released. Keep in mind it's a big image, so I'm linking to it rather than posting it in here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j349/longblade/?action=view&current=hnt1_april19th_adjusted_final.jpg

I can't find a release date for it yet beyond sometime this year.

I have enjoyed playing the Hitman games - can't wait to see this one.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Very very interesting image. Hitman is one of those series I never got into but was always fascinated by.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 19, 2012, 09:41:15 AM
Very very interesting image. Hitman is one of those series I never got into but was always fascinated by.

I think you'd love it. It has a sneaker quality about it that is reminiscent of Thief (sans the medieval atmosphere). But when the you get to pull out some serious firepower and raise hell. It's great.

Gusington

Yeah I know I would definitely dig it. Just never got around to the older games. I wish we had a release date for this new one. I'm paying attention now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

One site I hit referenced an Xbox release date in like 250 days. But I couldn't find a date stamp so I didn't use it.

Probably makes sense - I'm expecting a late fall/Christmas release.

In the mean time you should probably hit GOG and see if you can pick up a copy on the cheap and give it a go.

Gusington

^I tried that with Crimson Skies and you know what? I couldn't. I've been spoiled by the New & Shiny.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd