It's Friday Night...

Started by LongBlade, February 03, 2012, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

...do you know where your games are?

Actually, after playing the heck out of Skyrim, I'm looking for a new fix. I may have to download the expansion to Battles from the Bulge.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Shelldrake

More World of Tanks (damn but this game is addictive) and some Red Dead Redemption on the PS3...maybe another scenario in my Panzer Corps campaign too. :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

republic

World of Tanks here as well.  I also hope to try the new Distant Worlds beta patch.  I also plan to play lots of Wings over Vietnam/Europe/Israel in preparation of the new North Atlantic game.  Possibly a bit of Victoria 2 and Panzer Command: Ostfront

A potpourri of games for my weekend.  :)

TheCommandTent

I think I am in for some Minecraft tonight and then maybe some Skyrim which I think just got patched.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: LongBlade on February 03, 2012, 05:03:35 PM...do you know where your games are?

They're waiting for us to finish Bayonet Jr's pinewood derby car before the race tomorrow.

After that, it's probably some Civ V while Mrs Bayonet gets Bayonette down to bed.

And this weekend, I'll be playing that demented game of Tetris known as "fit all the moving boxes into the trailer" followed by a rousing weeklong game of "where the fuck did that end up in the new house?!"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I too am being released from the grip of Skyrim...to start my first campaign in Shogun 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gonna give Victoria 2: AHD a whirl this weekend....have to get some playing time in until CKII comes out and consumes me....at least I hope:)

MetalDog

W8taminute and I will be continuing our CivIV BTS game tonight and Sunday night.  In between will more than likely be two more ongoing games of MP Civ IV BTS MP.  I will also be soliciting the final roll call of participants in the D&D play by post (looking at you, Gus).
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm trying to find something that appeals right now, but I'm not sure what to play.

I went back to L.A. Noire last week after leaving it a few months ago and it pretty much consumed me.  The game play might not be the best, but I really enjoyed the story.

Maybe I'll fire up Shogun 2 as well.  See if I can finish my Rise of the Samurai campaign.

Greybriar

World of WarCraft in the mornings and World of Tanks in the evenings. Nothing definite in between; just whatever strikes my fancy.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Slick Wilhelm

More beta testing for me. Both games are ramping things up, so it's pretty busy on the bug hunting front. In between, I'm sure I'll get a couple of games of World of Tanks in.

Epee1

Combat Command, Supernova, Great Battles Medieval

Toonces

I'll be going with:

Mount and Blade: Warband with the Hundred Years War mod

King Arthur (original campaign)

And maybe some Medieval 2: Total War or Oblivion
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Steelgrave

I finally got tired of waiting for Commander: The Great War and bought SC: World War I. We will see if it tears me away from Skyrim. I've also been hitting Galactic Civ II some today.

MetalDog

Quote from: Steelgrave on February 03, 2012, 10:53:04 PM
I've also been hitting Galactic Civ II some today.

I haven't played that in a month of Sundays!  The only thing I didn't like about it was that you couldn't MP.  Other than that, I liked it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob