Steam Summer Sale - DAMAGE Thread

Started by PanzersEast, June 23, 2016, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on July 08, 2016, 06:44:52 AM
But what if I'm playing something groggy?

-puts down anime girl dating simulator and quickly boots up War in the East-   ::)

Was it Anime Girl Dating Simulator: Eastern Front?  :knuppel2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: bbmike on July 08, 2016, 07:13:36 AM
Was it Anime Girl Dating Simulator: Eastern Front?  :knuppel2:

Man!  I wish! 

Errr...

Sir Slash

You used to be able to claim you played a game even if you didn't. But now Steam keeps-up with everything we do so they can, at any time, refute our claims to Gaming Stardom. Damned Big Brother.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 08, 2016, 09:46:04 AM
You used to be able to claim you played a game even if you didn't. But now Steam keeps-up with everything we do so they can, at any time, refute our claims to Gaming Stardom. Damned Big Brother.
Lol! Plenty of games on my account that haven't been played for ages.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

WallysWorld

Interesting figure if accurate.

"Steam Spy have analysed the number of sales during this wonderful period, breaking down the bestselling games and how much money Valve made from their summer sale. The numbers can be off slightly, but if these are indeed accurate then it looks like Valve made $236 million."

http://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2016-07-07-take-a-look-at-the-bestselling-games-during-the-steam-summer-sale
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

...that's more money than the UK has...........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Just bought Doom for about 60% off so I just added to that 236m :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: WallysWorld on July 09, 2016, 01:25:28 PM
Interesting figure if accurate.

"Steam Spy have analysed the number of sales during this wonderful period, breaking down the bestselling games and how much money Valve made from their summer sale. The numbers can be off slightly, but if these are indeed accurate then it looks like Valve made $236 million."

http://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2016-07-07-take-a-look-at-the-bestselling-games-during-the-steam-summer-sale

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 09, 2016, 02:01:45 PM
That's more money than Bawb has!

Quote from: bob48 on July 09, 2016, 02:04:48 PM
...that's more money than the UK has...........

That's a lot more money than the United States has.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.