Steam Summer Sale - DAMAGE Thread

Started by PanzersEast, June 23, 2016, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raied

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 24, 2016, 11:35:39 AM
Quote from: jamus34 on June 24, 2016, 11:33:34 AM
Any one have a take on Men of War: Assault Squad 2?

Awesome. Great game.

Agree, and much better than COH2.

steve58

No damage yet, but thanks to you guys (and you know who you are  >:() my wishlist keeps increasing... :knuppel2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Windigo

I was all set to buy Stellaris, but then I talked to Jarhead and he mentioned another 4x Space game .... now I am just indecisive and haven't bought anything yet. So I am in bob's camp too.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Windigo on June 24, 2016, 04:34:27 PM
I was all set to buy Stellaris, but then I talked to Jarhead and he mentioned another 4x Space game .... now I am just indecisive and haven't bought anything yet. So I am in bob's camp too.

What did I say, again? Stellaris is a great game. Definitely worth a buy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Windigo

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 24, 2016, 04:40:50 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 24, 2016, 04:34:27 PM

What did I say, again? Stellaris is a great game. Definitely worth a buy.

That you did. Then you brought up ?? Polaris? And now I am all WTF do I get....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bbmike

Do what real Grogheads do. Get them both!  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Huw the Poo

bbmike

^ :2funny:
So true, I should have added that!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bob48

I'm a very lucky person who has just been gifted 'Pike and Shot Campaigns' by a very good and valued friend :-))
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Raied

Quote from: bob48 on June 24, 2016, 05:04:56 PM
I'm a very lucky person who has just been gifted 'Pike and Shot Campaigns' by a very good and valued friend :-))

Great, it is really amazing amazing game.

For me I will be cautious and I will be one game from my wishlist each day during the summer sale.
Today I bought Squad.

trek

Last few months I've gotten into Space Sci-Fi games: I already have Star citizen and Elite D. As of yesterday I've really gone nuts, here's my personal damage list:

House of the Dying Sun
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Rebel Galaxy
The Battle of Sol
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Evochron: Legacy
X3: Terran War pack

Also an additional purchase of another genre: Versus: Battle of the Gladiator. Oh, and a few days ago I bought the SOWWL Quatre Bras add-on from the Matrix Games site as my copy of the game is non-steam. Had to save that $2 off for the introductory price! At least that is what I tell myself for justification!

I hope I'm done for now, but I'm still looking at stuff on Steam. I think I'll end this as I'm starting to feel a little mentally ill. Must be PSSRS (Post Steam Sale Regret Syndrome).

Gusington

My wish list is growing but I have not pulled the trigger on anything yet.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I figure I'll drop $40-$50 before the weekend is out.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Gusington on June 24, 2016, 06:26:03 PM

Same.

I always get a sense of being underwhelmed at Steam sales - granted - I own everything I want. But I get kind of snobby with some of the games that I "want, dont need" - "Only 25%, no thanks!"

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on June 24, 2016, 06:26:03 PM

pretty much where im at.........for now.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.