New Releases This Week

Started by Jarhead0331, February 07, 2012, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

We've got:

The Darkness 2; Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning; and of course, Jagged Alliance: BIA...

Who is buying what?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

twitter3

I am interested in this game - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. 

Edit: just found an article on USA Today about it:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/story/2012-02-02/kingdoms-of-amalur-curt-schilling/52978262/1

MIGMaster

I've downloaded the Jagged Alliance demo, but haven't had time to fire it up yet ! I'm hoping all goes well there - I really need a game I can get into and play for longer than 2 or 3 days before I either finish it or lose interest.

Gusington

Isn't the Game of the Year edition of Fallout: New Vegas supposed to be available today? I haven't seen it at Steam but I think it's available at Amazon as physical copy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2012, 10:32:32 AM
Isn't the Game of the Year edition of Fallout: New Vegas supposed to be available today? I haven't seen it at Steam but I think it's available at Amazon as physical copy.

Yes...its on steam now.  I don't really consider this a "new" release per se, though. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

No it's definitely not but...it was on my radar and just thought I would fire away. Don't ban me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2012, 10:45:18 AM
No it's definitely not but...it was on my radar and just thought I would fire away. Don't ban me.

Godless heathen.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Yes of course. Other than the above and Shogun: Fall of the Samurai (probably my most anticipated release ever) what else is close?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2012, 11:07:36 AM
Yes of course. Other than the above and Shogun: Fall of the Samurai (probably my most anticipated release ever) what else is close?

Uhhhh...Crusader Kings II and Wargame: Escalation.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

I've done a ton of medieval gaming and reading over the last decade so I'm a little burned out on that era...moving into the 19th and 20th Centuries, especially WWI. What is Wargame: Escalation?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

twitter3

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2012, 11:11:36 AM
I've done a ton of medieval gaming and reading over the last decade so I'm a little burned out on that era...moving into the 19th and 20th Centuries, especially WWI. What is Wargame: Escalation?

I was just looking at that game.  It is seems to be a real-time modern game set in Europe.  Website around here somewhere...

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2012, 11:11:36 AM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/58610/?snr=1_7_suggest__13
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

twitter3

Gusington

Escalation looks excellent. And I thought that link was going to go to a graphic telling me to go kiss my own ass :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

I only like medieval gaming when there are tanks involved ! Has anybody heard what the scoop is on that naval game that looked like Jane's Fleet Command ? The name eludes me at the moment.....