STEAM SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JudgeDredd, December 12, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: Bison on December 14, 2016, 11:12:07 PM
Huh...good to know.  I'll have to some research on this issue before I purchase the game.

It's still a good game and I would heartily recommend on the game play aspects alone.
Insert witty comment here.

CJReich46

Hmmm well after getting repairs to my car...and repairs...and repairs...which has devastated my bank acct.  :'( I'll be lucky if I can just get a few DLC for CK2 or EU IV.

But who knows? I'm willing to see what is on sale. I remember buying Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes for 2 bucks.  But I think I can squeeze something in...
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Grim.Reaper

Its the day before the big event....wonder if there will be really any great sales like the past....seems like recent ones had some decent discounts, but nothing earth shattering that I couldn't pick up throughout the year from third party sites.

Although to be honest, not sure there is anything I am dying to buy from Steam at the moment.....made it through the other recent sales without a purchase, will there be a repeat?

I guess we'll know tomorrow:)

DennisS

I have $47.14 in my steam account. I also have 8 games on my wishlist, none of which are on sale right now. They range in price from $10 up to $60.

I would LOVE to have Planet Coaster, Automation, and Darkest Dungeon all drop in price. Currently, these three, alone, are a combined $99.97.

undercovergeek

Having resisted any urge to buy a new game except when steam bob turns up I'm looking at endless space 2, all the warhammer dlc after beastmen and stellar monarch

Greybriar

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 21, 2016, 08:57:07 PM
Its the day before the big event....

It's a day after the post you made yesterday and there is still no big Steam sale. :(
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Greybriar on December 22, 2016, 12:15:40 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 21, 2016, 08:57:07 PM
Its the day before the big event....

It's a day after the post you made yesterday and there is still no big Steam sale. :(

Technically not a full day since my post was made at 8pm last night....if I am not mistaken, most steam sales start around 1pm eastern.

Greybriar

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 22, 2016, 12:17:59 PM
Technically not a full day since my post was made at 8pm last night....if I am not mistaken, most steam sales start around 1pm eastern.

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 22, 2016, 12:18:16 PM
6pm GMT

Ahhh! I can hardly wait! O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Grim.Reaper

working good for me...although nothing catches my eye

steve58

Spring/Summer/Autumn redux, same old, same old...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tpek

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 22, 2016, 01:23:47 PM
working good for me...although nothing catches my eye

I just keep getting a "Heavy Load" error message.

EDIT: And according to IsSteamDown it is indeed down.

Rayfer

Just now got in at 1:45pm USA Eastern time zone.