From the developers of Wings Over Flanders Fields

Started by WallysWorld, January 17, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skoop

Toonces

I don't throw out the term, "day 1 purchase" very often, but this is a day 1 purchase.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

rwenstrup

I have WOFF UE and it works on Windows 10 for me...

Dammit Carl!

Grim.Reaper

So for those that own the ultimate edition, is it worth it if you already own the original core game?  Enough improvements to justify spending another $50 after spending $60 the first time?

Toonces

I'm kind of curious as well.  I'm into this game for over $100 at this point.  I have U3.  I'm not really in a hurry to update again.  I haven't really gotten the full use out of everything in U3...but I'm willing to be convinced.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

smithcorp

I owned the original and hadn't played it for a long time. But I was blown away by how good looking UE is. Really nice - I'll put up some screens.