Main Menu

Stuck with Friday

Started by Anguille, October 14, 2022, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Quote from: Anguille on October 17, 2022, 02:34:27 AM
I ended up playing Horizon, Imperiums as planned as well as finishing the Ginghis campaign of Stronghold Warlords (finally!)
I have stronghold warlords but have been playing AOEIV. I found stronghold warlords to be good fun but ended up just walking siege engines across the map.
AOEIV can be like ww1. I just played a 4 v 4 and the walls all over the map could have been trenches.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

Quote from: Destraex on October 17, 2022, 03:00:00 AM
Quote from: Anguille on October 17, 2022, 02:34:27 AM
I ended up playing Horizon, Imperiums as planned as well as finishing the Ginghis campaign of Stronghold Warlords (finally!)
I have stronghold warlords but have been playing AOEIV. I found stronghold warlords to be good fun but ended up just walking siege engines across the map.
AOEIV can be like ww1. I just played a 4 v 4 and the walls all over the map could have been trenches.
I like the mood of Stronghold Warlords and i find it relaxing. But yeah, AOEIV is probably a superior product (don't have it yet, have to complete AOEIII first).

Gusington

Iratus: Lord of the Dead is waaay better than I ever expected. If you like Darkest Dungeon you will love Iratus.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I got in a little time with Combat Mission: Red Thunder.  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.