UBOAT, WW2 subsim 4/30/19 on Steam

Started by glen55, April 20, 2019, 03:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbar

I will be taking the dive tonight. I received a 20% off coupon too. So that'll be 20% off of the 15% off sale promotion.

Barthheart

Quote from: mbar on April 30, 2019, 10:35:05 AM
I will be taking the dive tonight. I received a 20% off coupon too. So that'll be 20% the 15% off sale promotion.

Same deal here.  :bd:

Will try a dive tonight....

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

steve58

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 30, 2019, 11:07:01 AM
Where did you get 20% off coupon?

I also received one when I opened up Steam today.  Check your inventory.  If you don't have one, you can have mine as I will not be getting UBoat.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: steve58 on April 30, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

I also received one when I opened up Steam today.  Check your inventory.  If you don't have one, you can have mine as I will not be getting UBoat.

Thanks, Steve! I checked my inventory and do not have the coupon. If you can gift it to me, that would be awesome! Although my name appears as Jarhead0331 on steam, you might have to use scipio0331 to locate my account.

Thanks! 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

Alas, I did not have a coupon.

But Steam has guessed correctly that this will make no difference.  :D :D :D :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bobarossa

Quote from: DoctorQuest on April 22, 2019, 07:49:25 PM
I gave up being a manager. I gave up being a project manager.

There were reasons I did not succeed in those jobs. I suspect I'd sink the sub or have to deal with a mutiny on the first mission.

I'll watch you guys play.
Yeah, having to be a personnel manager would put this into the horror category for me.

steve58

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 30, 2019, 12:02:13 PM

Thanks, Steve! I checked my inventory and do not have the coupon. If you can gift it to me, that would be awesome! Although my name appears as Jarhead0331 on steam, you might have to use scipio0331 to locate my account.

Thanks!

PM incoming...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Did you have another Playway game (Car mechanic simulator, ..) ?  That might have generated the coupon.

Looks like another game with negative reviews posted after almost no game time.

Many complain they can't save the game but they didn't select the option to save anywhere ('always save') so you can only save in port.

Barthheart

Quote from: Pete Dero on April 30, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Did you have another Playway game (Car mechanic simulator, ..) ?  That might have generated the coupon.

I do have Car Mechanic so maybe that's where it came from... thought it was because I had it in my wishlist....

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

I also have the coupon and will not be using it.  It's up for grabs.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 30, 2019, 01:21:52 PM
Waiting for Grog-opinions.  :-"

Been downloading it to my Surface Pro 3 out of a misguided and/or hilarious insistence on testing it on a Windows pad.

I can report it's a 5.6 Gig download.

Nothing else yet.

Ian C

Watching this with interest.
Reviews generally favorable and state that 'this is a crew sim, with RPG elements and a not a sub sim. If you expect Silent Hunter you will be disappointed'. I guess it's worth bearing in mind.