Welcome > GrogHeads Feedback

Firefox Weirdness

(1/1)

solops:
The forums have been presented in a weird texty format for the last few months on my PC in Firefox, though they look normal on my Kindle. Anyone else have this happen??

steve58:
I use Chrome and see that occasionally, but it usually clears when I do a refresh or two, and/or just exiting Chrome and restarting.

Maybe try running ccleaner and/or clean out your browser cache.

CJReich46:

--- Quote from: solops on November 30, 2021, 10:01:22 AM ---The forums have been presented in a weird texty format for the last few months on my PC in Firefox, though they look normal on my Kindle. Anyone else have this happen??

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: solops on November 30, 2021, 10:01:22 AM ---The forums have been presented in a weird texty format for the last few months on my PC in Firefox, though they look normal on my Kindle. Anyone else have this happen??

--- End quote ---

This isn't cache related. Firefox is blocking Mixed Content (images, videos) for security reasons.  I'm guessing* the forums are not HTTPS. Where as the main site is HTTPS. 
Firefox since Firefox 23, is doing a block that is in Chrome, I.E.

Solops - this is why Firefox is doing this:  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mixed-content-blocking-firefox?as=u&utm_source=inproduct&redirectslug=how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety&redirectlocale=en-US

It's the only way I can access the forums and view them and images normally. Anyone use browsers like Brave or Vivaldi?

*guessing as in my IT is a bit weak.

Pete Dero:
I have Firefox and have no issues.

Did you change something else (Firefox Add-ons or security settings, Windows 11, ...).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version