Jedi Survivor, Sequel to Fallen Order, Coming Next Year

Started by Gusington, May 28, 2022, 11:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I loved Jedi: Fallen Order and finished it some time last year. The rumored sequel, Jedi Survivor, will be released next year  :smitten:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sigwolf

I liked Fallen Order, but it would have been much more engaging if it allowed character customization.  Static character representation is pretty lazy in this age of gaming technology.   :hide:

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sigwolf on May 28, 2022, 06:57:18 PM
I liked Fallen Order, but it would have been much more engaging if it allowed character customization.  Static character representation is pretty lazy in this age of gaming technology.   :hide:

Agreed. In fact, not feeling a connection with the player character is what kept me disinterested.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

No word on character customization in this next game, yet.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

a ginger finally gets a starring role and nothing but complaints!   :2funny:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Con

Hate the save system in this game - honestly it turned me to the dark side faster than the Emperor getting a scrotum face from Mace Windu
Con

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Well, it's been released. 

Really sweet opening, picked up right where the last one left off. 

However, I've heard massive performance issues have popped up on the PC port for a lot of people.  I'm not having any issues but my i9 and RTX 4090 are hard to stress out. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^Yeah I just started reading about those issues today. Will pick it up for sure once the price drops a bit or my willpower caves. So maybe around 6pm  :stormtrooper2:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Bought for the Xbox so just finding time to actually play it...hopefully no performance issues