Hooded Horse at Pax West

Started by Jarhead0331, September 04, 2022, 08:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

So many of these games look awesome. Can't wait.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

BARBIE HORSE ADVENTURE 2: SUNBEAM'S REVENGE!
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

That was a great video JH thanks for posting. Admittedly I did not watch the full hour, just the segments that interested me, but because of it I've added Alliance of the Sacred Suns and Capital Command to my wish list. Hooded Horse very quickly becoming a favorite publisher of mine.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Yeah, that was my first info on Capital Command. 

Absolutely going to pick it up...

But I mean, who am I kidding.  I buy everything.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

There's a demo for Capital Command on Steam.  I gave it a whirl a few evenings ago.  It seems promising but the control scheme needs work.  It felt very clunky to me right now.

SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Very excited about where these guys are going.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.