America's oldest original flying warbird

Started by Millipede, September 12, 2022, 05:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millipede

If you happen to be near Hudson, Maine, U.S. this coming weekend (9/17 & 9/18), be aware that The Collings Foundation/American Heritage Museum is going to unveil their newly restored Nieuport 28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYqKAJ_q3zo

steve58

Nice. Beautiful, but too far away from TN. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

That is awesome!  I hope the plane is on display in October when they do their annual WW2 re-enactment.  I'll have to go check it out then.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Beautiful. I'd love to see that in person.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.