Main Menu

Spanking Simulator

Started by Groggy, December 12, 2022, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

If they do an, 'Ex-Wife' DLC, I'm all in.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^That kind of thinking is what got you in trouble in the first place.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Ok, OK. Spank her Divorce Attorney then?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Probably even worse and by worse I mean better.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Groggy

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 13, 2022, 11:44:31 PM
Ok, OK. Spank her Divorce Attorney then?

Only if she takes all of your "ass"-ets.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

KRONUS_42

So I gotta ask....where is it? The game didnt release

Silent Disapproval Robot

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Groggy

That's disappointing. I feel like I've hit a new bottom.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Gusington

I've never really been into that sorta thing.*

*lies

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

They must have developed a crack in their distribution plans. Hopefully not up the creek without a paddle.

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 15, 2022, 10:19:06 PM
They must have developed a crack in their distribution plans. Hopefully not up the creek without a paddle.

This guy's a struggling developer trying his best.  You have a lot of cheek to talk like that, SirSlash!   ;)

I'm disappointed by the presence of only 3 characters.  If Matrix acquires this property, I think "Nation-specific DLC" would be a sure-fire success.  Can you imagine having to choose between "Nordic Spanking Simulator", "Baltic Spanking Simulator", or the often under-appreciated "Arabian Spanking Simulator" kits?  At $2 apiece, wouldn't it just be tempting to get all 3 for $5?

Gusington

^ I would get the Nordic Spanking Simulator immediately.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I bet not if some big, hairy Viking named, 'Sven' was the guy you're supposed to spank. Why not Fantasy? An Elf Spanking Simulator or maybe a really hot Succubus.  ???

Gusington

Aren't all succubi (?) really hot? Otherwise the whole thing falls apart.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd