Huh. Got my 18 year anniversary coupon at Matrix/Slitherine early...

Started by JasonPratt, December 18, 2022, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Only Matrix title somewhat thinking about is the might and magic...although not sure I would play enough for 40...but who knows

Geezer

I've been thinking of getting something from the Eastern Front.  Already have both of Grigsby's monster games.  Was actually thinking of getting Undaunted Stalingrad (not a Matrix game) which is more a deck builder than anything, although it does look like a lot of fun.  Then I noticed Valor & Victory has both a Stalingrad DLC and a new Cholm DLC.  That has pretty much convinced me to get the bundle.  At half off it will only be $17.  Hard to imagine I wouldn't get my moneys worth out of that.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

JasonPratt

There's a lot of East Front content at Matrix, but it also tends to be kind-of old. ;)

It's still hard to beat Tiller's Campaign Series bundle tho, klunky as the interface is by modern standards!

(Crossroads and others here are working on a standalone massive update to the CS East Front portion, thankfully.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!