History: Legends of War Patton

Started by W8taminute, November 13, 2012, 07:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Quote from: eyebiter on November 14, 2012, 08:12:43 AM
History: Legends of War Patton - Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCze9skbKIU

A disappointing trailer....appears to be a cut scene and not actual gameplay footage at all. 

trek

This game originally appeared several years ago for the PSP. I don't think it was ever released in physical form. I think it was available as a download for awhile on The Playstation Store. At that time it didn't have anything to do with the History Channel. So, it looks like HC picked it up along with another dev and is repackinging it for release now.

Zulu1966

Well - now its appeared under a completely different website and has a release date of 2013 ?

http://www.gamesquad.com/video/history-legends-war-world-war-ii-strategy-game-announced

Mind you the video looks quite nice.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Arctic Blast

It looks like it might end up being fun...but then again, who the Hell knows? Worth keeping an eye on at least.

Not sure I 'get' the History Channel branding. With the way that network has gone, people will go in expecting to get resupplied by the Ice Road Truckers or something.

Zulu1966

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 15, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
It looks like it might end up being fun...but then again, who the Hell knows? Worth keeping an eye on at least.

Not sure I 'get' the History Channel branding. With the way that network has gone, people will go in expecting to get resupplied by the Ice Road Truckers or something.

Not as bad as the military channel. They now have a DMZ time slot - which specifically shows non military programmes - I mean whats the point of calling irt the military channel and then excluding military programmes ? Stupid.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk