For those of you about to give Thanks

Started by W8taminute, November 21, 2012, 09:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on November 21, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
I will play:

Sword of the Stars 2: Started a new game now that I have a good feel for the interface. I've colonized 2 systems so far. Right about one of the was about to start turning a profit it gets attacked by a ghost ship. I'm going to have to lay down some more hulls to use as system pickets. Not sure how that is going to work considering that I don't have enough admirals to command all the fleets I'm going to need. Not sure if ships in a system reserve will help defend a system.

Skyrim: Hoping to continue my ranger/assassin.  I just Finished the sanguine quest line. Now back to Riverwood to beet with Delphine, and find out how I'm supposed to infiltrate the Thalmor embassy. I'm still getting a random crash when I'm out in the wilderness. Its crashing even with no mods installed so I think it may be a hardware issue and not the game. Not sure what I'm going to to so fix it.

Crusader Kings 2: Didn't get around to continuing my Italy game last weekend.

Work: Its a really fun game. I even get paid to do it.

Games I may play:

Diablo 3

X-Com

Let's see...some boardgames and some workywork and I'm going back into Fall of the Samuri.  I think all the hype about Rome II did it.

By the way, I just saw the "How far will you go for Rome?" trailer.  VERY refreshing.  Okay.  I laughed pretty hard.  And that is a VERY refreshing
response to a trailer -- most of which I can't even bring myself to watch.

Bison

I've been on a Close Combat binge with Panthers in the Fog and The Longest Day.

Played a few hours of Planetside 2 last night.

Toonces

So far I've played a bit of Chivalry, War of the Roses, STALKER, and L4D2 with the Groghead gang.  Had to bail out of L4D2 after about a half hour, though, because I was starting to get a bit motion sick.

Going to dig into some CK2 now.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Me?  No, I'm SP only in CK2.  I just want to chill.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

MetalDog

I'm twelve or thirteen hours in on my first Warlock game.  I've already put out two A.I. players and the third is three quarters as large as I am.  I have veteran units on the board and enough attack and defense to handle the A.I. player.  A question to the vets, what happens when all the A.I. wizards are out?

bob48

depends on what victory levels you set in 'options'. One wins you the game after defeating all the other mages, so you need to check your settings.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

I've begun a new motivational wargame regimen the past day or two:  Watching documentaries on YouTube regarding the time period in question. 

It's been some Roman History (late Republican & civil wars stuff) to get in the mood for my next AJE scenario.  After that, perhaps I'll be looking to the Civil War because I have SOW and JT's Battleground Civil War games ready to go, too.   Some WWI and 19th century stuff for CTGW and another PON foray would be good, too.

Evidentally the Beeb doesn't give a damn if people upload buttloads of BBC documentaries on YouTube.  ;)