Main Menu

Conflict of Heroes

Started by Bismarck, February 23, 2012, 12:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Put me down as a guaranteed customer.  Can't wait.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Keunert on May 06, 2012, 02:13:49 AM
i got news on the release date!
May 8th, that makes it a tuesday!

My birthday! Yeah!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Tpek

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 06, 2012, 01:46:01 PM
Quote from: Keunert on May 06, 2012, 02:13:49 AM
i got news on the release date!
May 8th, that makes it a tuesday!

My birthday! Yeah!

Are you implying we should purchase it for you as a B-Day present? :P

Sigma One

If anyone is looking for an easy opponent to roll over, vote me in, I'm still getting accustomed to the action-enemy action turn rate. I've been playing too much Panzer Corps lately.

I love how super tactical it is, I'm sure you guys will love it :)

DV8

Has this game shipped yet?
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

Sigma One

LongBlade

Quote from: DV8 on May 07, 2012, 01:23:38 PM
Has this game shipped yet?

You should be able to get a digital download direct from the publisher - probably digital and disk if you want to pay extra.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

DV8

I pre-ordered from the CoH site so I'm assuming I will get a disc copy.

What is pre-ordering anyways?  Is that like pre-boarding a airliner.  Both are physically impossible.

LongBlade

Quote from: DV8 on May 07, 2012, 02:31:07 PM

What is pre-ordering anyways?  Is that like pre-boarding a airliner.  Both are physically impossible.

It means they'll send you the game as soon as it's released. Your card won't get charged until the product is shipped.

In the case of a download it can happen in a couple of ways. Some games pre-install the game on your hard drive and then the game magically unlocks on release day. In other cases the installation can be accessed as soon as the time is reached, or it may auto-download in some cases.

DV8

Quote from: LongBlade on May 07, 2012, 02:34:49 PM
Quote from: DV8 on May 07, 2012, 02:31:07 PM

It means they'll send you the game as soon as it's released. Your card won't get charged until the product is shipped.

In the case of a download it can happen in a couple of ways. Some games pre-install the game on your hard drive and then the game magically unlocks on release day. In other cases the installation can be accessed as soon as the time is reached, or it may auto-download in some cases.

I was just making a funny.  Got it  ;)

Try the veal.

LongBlade

undercovergeek

todays the big day then - will wait for some feedback from you guys - theres an awful lot of games vying for my cards attention in May - need to be a bit more selective than 'gimme em all'!

undercovergeek

available for download now

tgb

I got this virtually sight unseen on the strength of the AAR's and the fact that Western Civilization Software has not let me down yet.

LongBlade

Quote from: tgb on May 08, 2012, 09:19:07 AM
I got this virtually sight unseen on the strength of the AAR's and the fact that Western Civilization Software has not let me down yet.

Western Civ is a great bunch of guys. Very talented. Can't wait to get my hands on this!