Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Started by Fighting Farmer, March 06, 2012, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetrik

Quote from: LongBlade on March 08, 2012, 02:41:53 PM
Thanks, Fetrik. I never bothered. IMHO it never hurts to see a game on sale and it's easy enough to close the box and move on after a moment.

I "used" to be a impulse fanboi.  :-[

LongBlade

Quote from: Fetrik on March 08, 2012, 02:43:24 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on March 08, 2012, 02:41:53 PM
Thanks, Fetrik. I never bothered. IMHO it never hurts to see a game on sale and it's easy enough to close the box and move on after a moment.

I "used" to be a impulse fanboi.  :-[

Alright. Feel like a confession? I hear it's good for the soul.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Fetrik

Hahaha... Well i've already had some holy whiskey so why not? ;P

Like i said i used to be a fan but then i noticed most of the really sweet deals were NA only and then they where sold to GS and the forum community went away too.
I prefer Gamersgate, Steam and GoG. In that order. In fact i will not get another bloody client based dl service if i can help it.

LongBlade

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your holy fire water :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Fighting Farmer

Quote from: Fetrik on March 08, 2012, 03:18:29 PM
Like i said i used to be a fan but then i noticed most of the really sweet deals were NA only and then they where sold to GS and the forum community went away too.
I prefer Gamersgate, Steam and GoG. In that order. In fact i will not get another bloody client based dl service if i can help it.
they where sold to GS and the forum community went away too.
[/quote]

I really have no problem with Impulse/Gamestop. I like the way you can saved archived copies of the games on your hard drive. I have tried to limit my clients to Impulse and Steam but then Amazon has had some great sales lately. The advantage  with Amazon is that with most games you can download the game and then save the files for future use (similar to GOG). Most of the games I have bought from Amazon don't require a client to run.

Oh Hell, I'm really having a hard time articulating what I'm trying to explain. I don't drink so I can't even blame my problem on booze.

Nefaro

Sounds like Amazon's setup is quite nice, too.