2 x Steam 75% off Shogun 2 vouchers get em whilst their hot

Started by undercovergeek, May 13, 2013, 04:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

My Steam handle is demiller2.  One of the coupons is already spoken for, but the other is available.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Ashcloud

What does it cost with the %75? Can someone trade with me? My Steam name is ashcloud2

JasonPratt

I've semi-randomly sent a friend request to Arctic Blast, in order to set up a transfer of the coupon. :) (The transfer has to be between friends, right?)

I should probably friend request everyone in the Grogheads group just to be thorough while I'm at it... too bad I can't find a way to do that. And I'm lazy. :) Oh well no biggie.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Arctic Blast

Ascloud, you've been friended (ewwww...). Feel free to start up a chat and I'll get you one of the codes.

JP, I'm trying to initiate a trade RIGHTNOW. Wake up!  ;D

UPDATE : Okay, JasonPratt now has one of my two coupons. First come first served for the other one. If I notice Ashcloud or Staggering online, I'll initiate a trade invitation. If you notice me online, feel free to do the same.  :)

panzerde

Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 15, 2013, 04:32:56 PM
UPDATE : Okay, JasonPratt now has one of my two coupons. First come first served for the other one. If I notice Ashcloud or Staggering online, I'll initiate a trade invitation. If you notice me online, feel free to do the same.  :)

Also friended Ashcloud; let me know if you or Staggerwing still need a coupon.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

JasonPratt

Thanks AB!

I wonder what actually triggered the coupons, though. Buying the Steam version of Empire TW seems to have done it according to what the coupon says, but I bought a Steam version of ETW (with all the bells and whistles) and I didn't get a set of coupons. Maybe the date of the purchase is the factor? (Also I purchased the Steam version through Gamersgate on sale.)

That seems reasonable; the goal might be to give people who bought ETW on initial release a big reduction on the popular and well-received Sho2, to make up for ETW being something they shouldn't have even been giving away yet.  ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

son_of_montfort

"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Nefaro

No idea what the trigger was.. I didn't get any vouchers despite having all the base games back to ETW.  *shrug*

Pretty sure I did the actual purchasing somewhere other than Steam for most of those, though.  ;)

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Nefaro on May 15, 2013, 07:34:53 PM
No idea what the trigger was.. I didn't get any vouchers despite having all the base games back to ETW.  *shrug*

Pretty sure I did the actual purchasing somewhere other than Steam for most of those, though.  ;)

The trigger says ETW for me. Who knows. Did you want a voucher, Nef?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JudgeDredd

I also have two vouchers. I didn't mention here because
a)  There seems to be more vouchers than takers looking at the thread
and
b) I wanted to see if any of the lads at work wanted them

However - it seems anyone who wanted this game has it and anyone who doesn't don't even want it for free...

Anyway - 2 vouchers here (I'd rather they knocked £15 off Rome II  ;) )
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 15, 2013, 11:18:39 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 15, 2013, 07:34:53 PM

The trigger says ETW for me. Who knows. Did you want a voucher, Nef?

No, I'm good.  Thanks for the offer.

I was just wondering why I hadn't received anything.  I already own all the Steam-required TW games (including ETW) and was curious as to why I got nothing (to give away if needed).

Arctic Blast

Okay, my second one has now gone to Ashcloud. Enjoy, boys.

Ashcloud

Ascloud, you've been friended (ewwww...). Feel free to start up a chat and I'll get you one of the codes.

Thanks Arctic Blast for the code, got the game - very happy! Now I also have a code to trade - anyone want it?

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Ashcloud on May 16, 2013, 02:31:32 AM

Thanks Arctic Blast for the code, got the game - very happy! Now I also have a code to trade - anyone want it?

You're welcome. Enjoy!

I am troubled by the massive growth in population seen with these codes. Soon, they'll flood the Internet like digital Tribbles and take over the web!