Hinds Hinds everywhere Hinds!!!

Started by Jarhead0331, March 16, 2012, 06:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

The first DLC package for Take On Helicopters, Hinds, has been released for $16.99.  It adds several variants of the aircraft including the "P" and "V"...meanwhile, GOG.com has also released Hinds!  This is a wonderful surprise as I have very fond memories of massacring mujahiden on the road to Jalalabad.   Its only $5.99
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

son_of_montfort

So, it has expanded from something of a civilian helicopter sim/sandbox into some military craft with some guns and mission? Interesting! How do the birds fly?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

Been waiting on the Take on Helicopters Hind sim. It requires the original game right?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2012, 10:47:13 PM
Been waiting on the Take on Helicopters Hind sim. It requires the original game right?

Yes, appears so.  What I find strange over at Gamersgate is they offer a bundle with the original + Hind for $64.99.  However, if you buy the original for $39.99 and the Hind version which is $16.99, it is actually cheaper to buy them separately at a price of $56.98....makes no sense to me, unless I am missing something:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

QuoteTo err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Could be deliberate. Maybe not.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Hartford688

As posted by BeachAV8R at SimHQ...on sale at 50% off (base game, Hinds, or bundle...)

https://store.bistudio.com/all-games

Gusington

^You evil, evil man. Has anyone got some time in with the Hinds expansion yet? I also see the ARMA anniversary bundle in there...hmm...

As I was browsing the sale ended  >:(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Fetrik

I took a tour in the old hind game and crashed...  :'(

MIGMaster

I've been doing some reading on some of the sim sites and there appears to be some issues with the HIND expansion. A few people were talking about doing re-installs to get things to work. I might wait for a while  until I can get some better info.