Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by Bison, March 26, 2012, 01:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^How insulting. Fine. I'll take my kewl lycanthropy and go play with someone who cares.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thanks for the input and suggestions. They'll help greatly. I'm looking into trying out some of the mods as well.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

Lydia went to the great mountain in the sky during my fight with Merelon or what ever his name was.

Now I'm going to hold out for Alexa.   Mmmmm....Alexa!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

What mods are you going to try? I haven't modded my game at all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ulfang

My game is just about modded out. I've got about 20 lol. It's so easy through Steam as well. You just find the mod you like, subscribe and next time you boot it up it installs. Dovahkiin Hideout is one of my favourites. It adds a basement under Breezehome that gives access to all the crafting areas as well as loads of chests, display cases etc and also links to buildings in other cities that you have accessed. There are some good graphical enhancements, Weather, sky etc enhancements. All sorts .

As for creature diseases I did the lycanthropy and vampirism in Daggerfall and although it's fun initially it becomes a real pain to cure so I've avoided them in future games.
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo

Steelgrave

The ambient sounds mods for indoor and outdoor really add to the game! Other mods I use give merchants more gold over time and stop your follower from blindly setting off every trap every time. Although I did take a wicked enjoyment out of watching Lydia trigger the spiked door trap over and over and over and.........

Sir Slash

The UI mods for me. The ambient sounds looks good too. Just installed one that gives me my very own private chateau complete with forges and enchanting tables, room to store lots of stuff(800 books), and a deck overlooking a harbor with ships and a lighthouse on top. I may retire there.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

No mods here, yet.  I want to experience the game "as intended" first time around.

I might try that ambient sounds mod...sounds benign enough, but no new houses or any of that shit for me for now.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Ulfang

There's also a really good sunset mod that gives you a more colourful glow as the sun set ... Or was it rises? Or both? Who cares.... It looks good anyway.
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo