Warhammer 40K MMO loses the MMO and 120 employees

Started by son_of_montfort, March 29, 2012, 05:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Quote from: Con on March 31, 2012, 01:39:51 PM
I played WoW almost religiously for about three to four years leveling out three major toons to level 80.

Then a funny thing happened, I would be logging in and start thinking about work.  It truly became a chore to play and I drifted away to start playing more miniatures with my wargaming club where we could have a laugh and a beer face to face.

I havent played in the last two to three years and I honestly don't miss it.  In my case it really was too much of a good thing.  Instead I was surprised at all the quality time I was suddenly able to use on other games and as I mentioned above hanging out with my wargamer buddies which is what got me into this hobby to start with.

Con
PS Having kids has put a complete kibosh on any thoughts of even starting an MMO now for me
+1 with you all the way buddy.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on March 31, 2012, 03:38:44 PM
Quote from: Con on March 31, 2012, 01:39:51 PM
I played WoW almost religiously for about three to four years leveling out three major toons to level 80.

Then a funny thing happened, I would be logging in and start thinking about work.  It truly became a chore to play and I drifted away to start playing more miniatures with my wargaming club where we could have a laugh and a beer face to face.

I havent played in the last two to three years and I honestly don't miss it.  In my case it really was too much of a good thing.  Instead I was surprised at all the quality time I was suddenly able to use on other games and as I mentioned above hanging out with my wargamer buddies which is what got me into this hobby to start with.

Con
PS Having kids has put a complete kibosh on any thoughts of even starting an MMO now for me
+1 with you all the way buddy.

wait till they start to play..... its a helluva carrot
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.