Awesome new tank in my WoT garage!

Started by WallysWorld, April 01, 2014, 02:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallysWorld

I guess it's a free tank. Check out your WoT garage.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Dolan50

Can't sell it and it looks like shit!
The "Karl" I guess is a April 1st joke for 1 day only.

I had hoped I could sell it to buy a different tank. >:(
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

eyebiter

Greybriar

It's the Karl-Gerät!

From Wargaming.net: "Tankers!

Meet Karl, full name: Karl-Gerät -- the newest artillery vehicle in World of Tanks. Karl is a real blast from the past in more ways than one, and we're giving all players a chance to try out this unique tank in a special promotion that will also help us gauge feedback in including these kinds of vehicles in the future.

Beginning today, April 1, logging in to your account will add the Karl vehicle to your Garage, and you can immediately start playing with this extraordinary artillery vehicle. Due to the nature of this promotion, the Karl has a number of restrictions placed upon it -- mainly, 7v7 battles only with other Karls ("Labyrinth" mode) on a special map, "8-Bit Tale;" and no Credit or XP earning, for instance -- but a number of advantages to offset that as well, such as shells provided at no charge, and a ridiculously fast reload speed that keeps the action at a high level of intensity."

It has to be the ugliest tank in the game. No wonder it was given to us on April Fool's Day.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Dolan50

A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".