Cities in Motion - free Mac code

Started by Shelldrake, April 05, 2012, 07:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

PM me if you have a Mac and want to play Cities in Motion.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

bayonetbrant

is there anyone here besides me on a Mac?

anyway - I'm always interested in a Mac game :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Shelldrake

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 05, 2012, 08:18:08 AM
is there anyone here besides me on a Mac?

anyway - I'm always interested in a Mac game :)

Brant, the code is yours if you want it. I just need your email to gift it to you via GamersGate.

Sorry Bison, Brant beat you out by just over a minute but I expect that there will be a few other Mac codes on offer!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Bison

Nah it's all good Shell.  I only use the Mac to surf the web and play cribbage.  Damn cheating cribbage playing computer that it is.

bayonetbrant

Send it to Bison - I've got enough other stuff to do on my plate already.  I didn't realize there was going to be any competition for a Mac game code 'round these-here parts! :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I already have a copy from the free survey did for Paradox.  And yes I panned EU 3.

Shelldrake

Dean Edell