Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RooksBailey

I have been having an unexpected blast with Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.  This franchise is finally beginning to shrine in a very good way.  I don't know if LH included enhanced graphics, but I have to say that the look of the game is really impressing me:

Beautiful!  The detail Stardock put into the units is amazing for a 4X game.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

W8taminute

FE:LH is indeed a good game.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Martok

Quote from: W8taminute on October 23, 2013, 06:55:31 AM
FE:LH is indeed a good game.   :)
Seconded.  It almost makes me wish Worlds of Magic and Age of Wonders 3 weren't coming out til 2015 so I could have more time to play FE:LH first. 

...Almost.  ;) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: Rayfer on October 22, 2013, 09:46:03 AM
How do you get these screenshots to post here? I tried for the first time with one screenshot from Ageod's ACW2. Used FRAPS, tried post the shot but it was rejected as being too large, over the allowed mb limit.  Obviously I am doing something wrong as I see some posts with multiple screen shots.

I've bumped up the max size limit for attachments like screenshots. It's now 3MB per attachment and a total of 10 MB in any single post.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Dude was trying real hard to finish me off after I crash landed.  I think the guy struck my tail and cartwheeled into the dirt further in front of my Beaufighter.  ;D  I got extremely lucky catching this screenshot since he came through so quickly - I was just gonna take a pic of all the rounds impacting near me from the multiple fighters still shooting.  There was another one that came through right after him but he wasn't quite that low.   I had really pissed them off.  8)

Somebody got it.

A merge.  Can you see the other guy?

Nefaro

Gangin' up on some dude in a long distance shot.  You can see one of my teammates below and to the right - I didn't want to sneak in closer to our target for fear of colliding with mah bro.

Bombing a tank.

undercovergeek

it does look fun - cool shot with you and your teammate

Tuna

I picked up FlyTampa's Boston add on scenary... Boston itself is the usual blocky FSX scenary...

But Logan.. is a work of art!.. Will be fun to fly in and out of my 'home' airpport looking this good!

I love the sealcoat on the runways and parking area, very realistic atmosphere!

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 25, 2013, 04:22:28 AM

Here's a shot of a Blenheim nightfighter in CLOD TF 4.0 in s steep dive after a recon Henkiel at 3:43 am:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on October 27, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 25, 2013, 04:22:28 AM

Here's a shot of a Blenheim nightfighter in CLOD TF 4.0 in s steep dive after a recon Henkiel at 3:43 am:

Landing the Blenheim nightfighter before dawn:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on October 27, 2013, 02:59:33 PM

Bristol Beaufighter mk.If with aerials and such for the AI (air intercept)radar mk IV.

Tuna

Quote from: MengJiao on October 27, 2013, 04:52:58 PM

Bristol Beaufighter mk.If with aerials and such for the AI (air intercept)radar mk IV.

Is that available in CloD now?

MengJiao

Quote from: Tuna on October 27, 2013, 04:54:48 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on October 27, 2013, 04:52:58 PM

It has always been in CLOD, but it still isn't flyable.  I wonder if the radar does anything in any of the nightfighters (well, no radar in the Hurricane "Nightfighter" of course).

Is that available in CloD now?

Nefaro

The hills are alive with the sound of burning wreckage and ack ack.

One of my Twin-Tailed Devils.

BTD-1 Destroyer.  Wallet Warrior.  Pain Broker.

Nefaro

Die bomber, die!  Those things just laugh at .303 rounds, especially so at long range.  :-[

Got a little too target fixated, methinks..

I somehow survived this "landing".