Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Some screenies from the The Great War mod for NTW:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Nefaro

SPAD VII climbing back to friendly lines after a balloon attack, when the clouds clear:

jomni

Another X-Plane airport project almost done (New Chitose and Old Chitose Airports).  This time I'm collaborating with another person who's doing custom 3D models. 
No custom 3D models in the pics below.  Just default place holder buildings.

RooksBailey

That night shot of the airport is really pretty!
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

undercovergeek

Endless legends:

My home city of Imz and the recently founded Turol

Our army, the 1st Stone Legion, led by Petrov Judit, scouting to the north of home - here some ruins, impassable cliffs and titanium deposits - essential for building elite weapons and armour

A town of evil, big ass Ogres, fight them, beat them, assimilate them and then start churning out your own army of badass ogres

Imz up close, nothing special, just that when zoom in to this level you can hear the waterfall in the north and animals in the jungle

Turol, surrounded by natural resources and local anomolies, to the west Glasteel, another resource for creating better weapons and armour, the burning village to the east was a Bos village, a large centaur nation - without any natural cavalry ill assimilate these guys and beef up my army

Im set upon by Delvers (Dwarves)...................

Firstly, decide where everybody is going to start. I set up my 3 marine squads in front of the Hero, the AI loves to go for the hero..........

..........then decide who will shoot at what, theres only one group of Dwarves so its not too hard............

The Dwarves mangle the front squad of marines but at a price, but the marines are still standing so will heal. The rest of the Dwarves are picked off with ease

Grim.Reaper

Wow...that sure does look nice...

GDS_Starfury

QuoteThe Dwarves mangle the front squad of marines but at a price, but the marines are still standing so will heal. The rest of the Dwarves are picked off with ease

this will not make Gus happy.  :(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

Very nice screenshots of Endless Legend.  Now I gotta add that game to my wishlist!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

That interface looks exactly like Endless Space.   If it's not broke, don't fix it huh?

undercovergeek

exactly - you can say what you want about Endless Space, but the UI was heralded as the best

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 03, 2014, 08:30:06 PM
exactly - you can say what you want about Endless Space, but the UI was heralded as the best

I'm one of the people who think of ES as one of the best 4X games out there.   :)

Jarhead0331

I had no idea the game had Marines.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

I'm sure it's a term they've jumped onto..... there's no water as yet or amphibious landings but maybe it's part of a bigger unseen plan

panzerde

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 03, 2014, 10:19:02 AM
Wow...that sure does look nice...

I have to admit that I'm failing my saving throw vs. "shiny!" here...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres