Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2014, 06:09:09 PM
I had no idea the game had Marines.
Well what better way to get you to buy it then by including them?  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jomni

A few more pictures in blog post.

republic

Jomni do you use VATSIM?  If so, what is the best way for me to learn pilotspeak?  I've been flying a few hours on VATSIM, but always VFR to small airports in a 172 so I can listen in but not have to respond to the ATC.  Every time I fly its always busy so I don't want to be the 'f*n noob' that ruins everyone's fun.

Tuna

You can fly without talking to the ATC?.. I thought you had to work with them in there, or get kicked? I've gone in a few times and sat there parked. I was always afraid to fly with my partial deafness, I figured I'd screw up something..

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on May 09, 2014, 07:04:52 AM
You can fly without talking to the ATC?.. I thought you had to work with them in there, or get kicked? I've gone in a few times and sat there parked. I was always afraid to fly with my partial deafness, I figured I'd screw up something..

My former VA has the following guides for talking to ATC.
http://www.air-child.com/media/docs/ACH_OM_1.1.0.pdf
http://www.air-child.com/media/docs/Flightlevel_Conversion_Sheet.pdf
http://www.air-child.com/media/docs/Preparation_for_Online-Flights.pdf

republic

Quote from: Tuna on May 09, 2014, 07:04:52 AM

As long as you are low and slow and don't fly out of ATC operated towers, you can safely just doodle about unless they call your ID out.  I usually just skirt around the edges on quick trips to tiny runways in a 172 just so I can listen in and try and figure out how it works.

W8taminute

I continue to have fun with TGW mod for NTW. 

Here we see Russian cavalry amassing at the edge of the battlefield prior to their attack on my positions.  Note the artillery blast in the background.  Those are from my guns who constantly harassed the Russians while they tried to form up.

And here they come charging my lines.  They met their end at the hand of our guns.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

RooksBailey

Best screenshot ever!   :D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

W8taminute

This time on the Italian front:

Italian infantry approaching my men...

Hey Giuseppe, have a mortar blast!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Free Space 2 - Open Source Project.  The screen captures just do not do the game any justice...

The interactive main menu

Vasudans

Space combat near Deneb

The resupply ship disembarking

Moving to contact

Contact!

Scratch one rebel Hercules I

Same Herc

Lethal laser light show

Shield deflections

Shields holding

Two rebel cruisers equipped with an anti-fighter beam system

Launching more rebel fighters

Vasudan allies

Vasudan allies have bigger guns

First rebel cruiser exploding

Shockwave

Second rebel cruiser having second thoughts

Too late

Hull integrity failing
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

RooksBailey

From CMBN:

I think I am ready for CMRT.   :)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

undercovergeek

thanks for the shots JH, ill go do more research

jomni

Made another Japanese airport(New Kitakyushu) in X-Plane 10

sandman2575

Quote from: RooksBailey on May 12, 2014, 01:42:52 AM
From CMBN:

I think I am ready for CMRT.   :)

Rooks, how did you get that cool 'muted / blurred-edges lighting' effect?  I have tons of mods installed in my CMBN/CMFI, but nothing makes my game look that good.  Almost like you're using a gfx injector a la ENB or Sweet FX - ?