Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oche

Jomni, that's a nice looking airport, congratulations, you're one hell of a modder/builder, i salute you. 

Panzereast, very nice pics as usual, keep em coming.

Thanks for sharing the pics guys.

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Mine field aftermath!
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

jomni

Tank carnage.  Same mission as above.

Asid

War in Pieces

republic

FSEconomy has taught me a lot about flightsimming...and also geography.  I admit I'd never heard of Seychelles before yesterday.  Here I am delievering some Seychellians.  :)

Asid

War in Pieces

Nefaro

Quote from: republic on July 27, 2014, 07:33:27 AM
FSEconomy has taught me a lot about flightsimming...and also geography.  I admit I'd never heard of Seychelles before yesterday.  Here I am delievering some Seychellians.  :)

The French used a port there during the Napoleonic wars to support their small warships in the Indian Ocean, IIRC.  I believe they were mostly Brigs and Privateers.

MengJiao

Wow!  Just wow!  That is such a fantastic picture.  Can you give details on the software and the options or mods or whatever?

republic

Quote from: MengJiao on July 27, 2014, 04:30:27 PM
  Wow!  Just wow!  That is such a fantastic picture.  Can you give details on the software and the options or mods or whatever?

Sure!  It is Prepar3d v2.2, the plane is Aerosoft's Twin Otter Extended, sea and clouds provided by Rex4 Texture Direct, weather by the freeware FSRealWX Lite.  :)

Staggerwing

How extensive is the scenery included with Prepar3d 2?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 27, 2014, 06:48:07 PM
How extensive is the scenery included with Prepar3d 2?

It is basically the same as FSX.

jomni

If you know your geography well, then you'll know that getting an Otter from the Solomons to Seychelles is no easy task. :)

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Enemy T80 Hit by M1A2 SEP
War in Pieces

republic

Quote from: jomni on July 27, 2014, 07:07:04 PM
If you know your geography well, then you'll know that getting an Otter from the Solomons to Seychelles is no easy task. :)

Hehe

Actually I've had some interesting logistics challenges trying to ferry aircraft in FSE.  I admit on one occasion I had to give myself a tailwind to extend my range a tad.  :\

Nefaro

Bradley vs Shilka in SBPro PE: