A Very Murray Christmas

Started by SirAndrewD, December 24, 2015, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

For those of you that have Netflix, I'd recommend a LOT of spiked Egg Nog, probably a good wine, and then chase with a bit more spiked Nog and then watch Bill Murray on A Very Murray Christmas, a Netflix exclusive. 

I mean, it's something else.  It's especially funny to those of us old enough to remember the days of Nick the Lounge Singer on SNL.  And yes, Paul Shaffer is back as well. 

(Kinda surprised I beat Mirth to this)
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Huw the Poo

Huh.  I didn't realise it was a Netflix exclusive.  I'll try to make time for it.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

This wasn't as great as I was hoping it would be. It had its funny moments and watching Bill Murray is always worthwhile, but it was mostly a miss for me.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

I tried to watch it but it sucked.  Even Murray seemed fake as hell.  It was awful.

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on January 11, 2016, 01:52:49 PM
This wasn't as great as I was hoping it would be. It had its funny moments and watching Bill Murray is always worthwhile, but it was mostly a miss for me.

ditto
Any time is a good time for pie.