Ant problem - any advice?

Started by W8taminute, February 06, 2023, 10:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 10, 2023, 10:32:35 PMSirAndrew you're lucky those Fire Ants didn't attack you. They've been known to do that to people asleep even causing some deaths in nursing homes. They are vicious little bastards.

Oh, they did.  I was having a nightmare that I was being attacked by fire ants only to wake up and find out why.

One cluster of bites on my left hand left a nasty scar. 

Worst one was terrifyingly close to my eye.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Jay sus caramba^

W8 I would expect your area to be more expensive than mine but not by much.

Ehrlich bought what used to be a great local business and totally gutted and destroyed it.

Happily there was another great one.

I definitely recommend getting a year-round program set up if you can. You will worry a lot less. Worth the money.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Gus it seems everything in my area is super expensive, especially property taxes.  They don't call it Taxachusetts for nothing.   :embarrassed:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^You would not believe what we pay in property tax here since there is zero industry.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

W8, You could always go to the alternate strategy... place those bags of opened sugar around your neighbor's house.  :grin:   We have a yearly contract with a local pest control company for termites, Dry Wall and Subterranean because my house is Termite Central. We are listed on all the Termite Travel brochures. It runs around $400.00. Too much! But worth every penny if the little bastards come back.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.