ah.... the British

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 23, 2023, 03:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

:ROFL:

QuoteThe game itself has few rules, two being that play is restricted to Long Street and participants are not allowed to kill anyone

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

'Ahead of the game itself, sweets and pennies are thrown to local children.'

Who are then beaten within an inch of their lives  :tophat:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I see they've digressed from Cricket.  :viking2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Or went back to this...first game was played in 1199!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

For people who speak "English": would that be a scrimmage, or a scrummage?  :tophat:  :RockOn:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

When you're kicked-out of a Soccer Club for being too violent, this is where you go. BTW, I love English sports fans. Just sayin'.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Yet another topic thread worthy of bringing back from a deserved death.

Speaking of stupid competitions.... Don't the brits also have a contest where participants chase a wheel of cheese down a steep rock infested hill? And the winner gets to keep the cheese?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

sure, why not. 
it wouldnt be the strangest British passtime.

you mean this:

GDS_Starfury

just google this:

weird british competitions