Alec Baldwin "Rust" Shooting

Started by Jarhead0331, March 05, 2024, 10:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

I've also never been a fan of Baldwin the person.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 06, 2024, 01:55:16 PMadmittedly I have paid almost no attention to the case, I'm just giving you my experiences of working in the environment.

Its good to be informed.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Jarhead0331

Guilty on Count 1 for involuntary manslaughter. Not guilty of Count 2 for tampering with evidence. What will this mean for Baldwin? Will it help him or hurt him? Discuss...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

GDS_Starfury

What are the sensing guidelines for involuntary manslaughter

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 07, 2024, 10:08:21 AMWhat are the sensing guidelines for involuntary manslaughter

I believe a maximum sentence of 18-months and a $5,000 fine. I actually think the time she serves should be minimal given all of the circumstances and the evidence that came out at trial. However, the judge did remand her into custody immediately following the reading of the verdict, so this could signal the Judge's intention to have her serve some portion of the allowable sentence.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog