Link to CMx1 mod/scenario mega collections

Started by JasonPratt, March 15, 2023, 02:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Pursuant to my direct archive of the RobO Q Campaign generators for CMBB and CMAK -- since the generator works totally fine with any cosmetic mods, and pretty easily works with added forces...

Here is a link to MKSheppard's thread at Battlefront's forum (he has three identical threads, I'm simply pointing at the CMBB copy), where he links to archives he has set up for all the mods and scenarios and maps he can find for the CMx1 trilogy.

https://community.battlefront.com/topic/139430-comprehensive-cmx1-collection/#comment-1874914

Note that you don't have to be a forum member there (or even here I suppose!) to access his stuff: he's linking to a folder at archive-dot-org.

I'll add a similar update to my RobOQ threads of course. This is a simple separate thread for search engine purposes.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Bardolph

Thanks! Actually had the originals installed till I wiped this computer while doing battle with a USB issue.
May have to reinstall to revisit some of the old mods.