HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on March 18, 2022, 10:37:49 AM
You recommend both?

Well, only 10 or so hours into Forbidden West but yes so far. I usually get bored and bounce off of open world games but Zero Dawn managed to suck me in after a 2 year hiatus and watching a couple of YouTube vids. it just "clicked" for me and I was having a blast and tearing through the game. Once you get some of the mid game weapons and unlocks there are many ways you can handle most encounters.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just finished Metro Exodus - The Two Colonels. I won't mention which one the player goes through this DLC as.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Congrats on the finish. How long's the game?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The main game and both DLCs are about 50 hours total. The above DLC was just a few hours. I just started Sam's Story, the final DLC, and that is 7-8 hours.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Just completed a diplomatic victory in Master of Orion CtS with the Meklars. That was a tougth one but i managed to have the votes of the Psilons and the Humans while being at war against the Klackons (the other candidate). Some of my best friends, the Alkari and the Trilarians, vanished a long time ago.

Sir Slash

HURRAY for Anguille! Way to beat that game.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Nice job Anguille.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

Thanks guys. Have had a blast playing the game again. Played about 60 hours in two weeks  :hide: Don't think i've played it as much since 2016 (unlocked 28 steam achievements this month alone). And my kids still like this one the most.

Dammit Carl!

You people and your "finishing," games.  Pffft.  :P

Sir Slash

Exactly Carl. I prefer the old fashion method of getting tired and just giving-up on trying to win a game.  >:(

Anguille

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 16, 2022, 09:18:20 AM
Exactly Carl. I prefer the old fashion method of getting tired and just giving-up on trying to win a game.  >:(
Well, this is what I do when I play any game from Paradox  ;D

Gusington

^Me too :/

And more games in general lately, as I age :/ :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Ian C

Quote from: Anguille on April 16, 2022, 01:53:24 AM
Thanks guys. Have had a blast playing the game again. Played about 60 hours in two weeks  :hide: Don't think I've played it as much since 2016 (unlocked 28 steam achievements this month alone). And my kids still like this one the most.

This is a great game. It's deceptively deep and the AI is challenging and smart. I finished my first proper game yesterday and got my ass kicked by the Klackton.

Anguille

Quote from: Ian C on April 22, 2022, 06:02:07 AM
Quote from: Anguille on April 16, 2022, 01:53:24 AM
Thanks guys. Have had a blast playing the game again. Played about 60 hours in two weeks  :hide: Don't think I've played it as much since 2016 (unlocked 28 steam achievements this month alone). And my kids still like this one the most.

This is a great game. It's deceptively deep and the AI is challenging and smart. I finished my first proper game yesterday and got my ass kicked by the Klackton.
Yeah, i really like it :bd: